Here you will find details of our current / future events and at the bottom of the page you will find details of past events.
We really hope to see you at one soon!
Cambs Planner Con is in it’s 4th year and we are delighted to open our doors to creative planner enthusiasts of any kind to join together for a day of fun and creative workshops, meeting new friends and of course shopping for new goodies.
- Date: Saturday 20th April 2019
- Event Time: 10 am – 4 pm
- Location: St Neots, Cambridgeshire
What can I expect on the day?
- Introduction to Watercolours and Painting abstract flowers workshop with Anna Brim of Mrs Brimbles.
- Creative workshop from Geraldine of Geraldine Jayne on planning and journaling your dreams.
- Inspiring talk and workshop from Jo Seraphin from Little Rainbow Moon on Bullet Journaling and designing wreaths etc to use on your pages.
- Materials needed to take part in the creative workshops will be provided for you with some being yours to take home and keep.
- Vintage Afternoon Tea (Please ensure you provide us with your dietary requirements such as dairy free or coeliac at the time of purchasing your ticket in the order notes section.)
- Shopping at some of the finest stalls / companies in the UK planner community.
- Chance to meet with fellow enthusiasts and oggle planners!
Introduction to watercolours and painting abstract flowers – by Anna Brim of Mrs Brimbles
I love to use watercolours, they are one of my favourite mediums. Sometimes people can be a bit daunted by them. I want to show you that they don’t have to be so scary and that you can create some beautiful simple pieces to use in your planners or journals over and over again.
In this workshop I will introduce to working with professional artist grade materials to create simple but effective abstract flowers. You will be able to creat and take home a finished piece as well as the knowledge of how to create these as decoration and embellishments for your planners and journals.
Create a life you love – by Geraldine Davidson of Geraldine Jayne
Creative journalling by Jo Seraphin of Little Rainbow Moon
In this fun interactive workshop Jo will show you how to design various wreathes and how to use them in your planner, journal or bullet journal. You will start by making a title page for the month in a bullet journal style but this can also be adapted to incorporate your word for the year or perhaps an inspiring quote.
We will have the following amazing shops at the event where you’ll be able to browse and purchase their fabulous products for your planner, journal and other crafty pursuits.
Why not take a look at their online shops below:
For information on all of our previous events please click on the images below. Here you will find the information of what went on as well as photos: