PLEASE REMEMBER WE ARE BASED IN THE UK SO PLEASE ORDER IN PLENTY OF TIME!
Date on the letter will be December of the current year
A beautiful letter from Father Christmas (or Santa Claus) delivered magically on the North Wind to your believer!
A5 in size: 148 x 210mm Printed on 320gsm handmade paper with a ‘rough’ or ripped looking edge. C6 envelope – White and as crisp as the North Pole snow. Father Christmas types his letters on his vintage typewriter so there is often blots and blobs and smudges of ink – the Elves in the North Pole Post Office aren’t much tidier, they often smudge the ink on the envelopes too – as you can imagine they have a lot to send so we cut them some slack but we think the imperfections add to the charm, I mean these are hand stamped individually afterall. The letter itself is a set letter and not customisable however you can personalise the name and address of the recipient.
Please let us know:
1. Your child or children’s full names. The first name(s) will be used on the letter and the full name will be used on the envelope and we also need to know the ‘address’ that you would like on the envelope. This can be your real address or a magical imaginary address – entirely up to you!
THE MUST READ LIST…
* The letter will arrive to the person and address supplied at purchase in a brown envelope with NO hint at all of what is inside – just a boring grown ups letter! It is down to you the grown up to ‘magically’ deliver the letter to your believer. Maybe your elf would like to do this one day? Your believer could find it in the tree or on the doormat – the limit is your imagination!
* We will copy and paste the personalisation you have given us so please check the spelling of the name you wish to appear before purchase. Please also ensure you have put any capitals in the correct place and hyphens etc – we will simply copy and paste what you write and will not check! You must request the personalisation at the time of ordering in the comments / notes section. We cannot personalise with requests via email / message after the purchase. We will always use the first name on the letter so if there are two names required please make this clear to us.
* Each letter is hand stamped by Father Christmas himself (or his helper) so they may not be 100% perfect and there may be a few wax blobs here and there but I hope you will agree with us here at The North Pole that this just adds to the charm, character and authenticity of the piece.
* Colour of wax and picture stamped in the wax may vary from the ones shown, as may the colour of twine or ribbon used but rest assured it will all look festive for your believers.
* You choose whether it is from Santa Claus, Father Christmas if there is no option chosen we will choose for you. We cannot personalise with requests via email / message after the purchase.