At Checkout in the notes section please ensure you tell us:
- Your dietary requirements
- The names of the people that you have purchased tickets for
Cambs Planner Con is in it’s 4th year and we are delighted to open our doors to creative planner enthusiasts of any kind to join together for a day of fun and creative workshops, meeting new friends and of course shopping for new goodies.
Please read all of the information before purchasing your ticket as tickets are non refundable.
This is a ticketed only event.
- Date: Saturday 20th April 2019
- Event Time: 10 am – 4 pm
- Location: Loves Farm House, Kester Way, Loves Farm, St Neots PE19 6SL (if you came to Cambs Planner Con 2018 this is a different venue but it is just down the road from the football club) This is the same venue as Jingle & Mingle.
- There is no onsite parking. Parking is on the road outside the venue or in adjacent housing estate. Parking is also available at the train station over the bridge if you wish to move your car after unloading.
- Two minutes walk from the train station on the line to London Kings Cross (40 minutes)
- Disabled Access / Facilities.
What can I expect on the day?
- Introduction to Watercolours and Painting abstract flowers workshop with Anna Brim of Mrs Brimbles.
- Creative workshop from Geraldine of Geraldine Jayne on planning and journaling your dreams.
- Inspiring talk and workshop from Jo Seraphin from Little Rainbow Moon on creative Journaling and designing wreaths etc to use on your pages.
- Materials needed to take part in the creative workshops will be provided for you with some being yours to take home and keep.
- Vintage Afternoon Tea (Please ensure you provide us with your dietary requirements such as dairy free or coeliac at the time of purchasing your ticket in the order notes section.)
- Shopping at some of the finest stalls / companies in the UK planner community.
- Chance to meet with fellow enthusiasts and oggle planners!
We will send you a physical ticket and stickers to mark the event in your planner. These will be with you ASAP after purchasing. We have a Facebook group for attendees to chat prior to the event and for us to share event information with you. We will invite you using your email address provided at time of purchase but if you have not received this you can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1940435922677729/ Please note: this is an attendees only group and you will therefore be asked to confirm that you have purchased a ticket in order to gain access. Please provide us with your ticket purchase order number (you can find this in your Brimbles account) or a ticket number (this will be on your physical ticket). If you purchase a ticket for someone else please pass the order number to them so they can also join. If we don’t have this information access will be denied.
If you would like to find out more about last years event click here: https://www.mrsbrimbles.co.uk/cambsplannercon/cambs-planner-con-2018/